- Applications and deposits will be accepted on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Payments are done via bank transfer. Once your application is sent, an invoice will be sent via email closer to the date of the festival.
- Note: Total Balance Due must be received by 5th of July, 2021.
- In order to be an active participant, the student must be at least of intermediate level in order to play the exercises assigned by the teacher. During each individual workshop, students will be asked to practise for 2-4 minutes. Then, students will demonstrate what was taught and the teacher will comment, assist, and correct the student. The student must be willing to play in-front of other students in order to be an active participant. The faculty feel this is a better way for them to make sure the participants understand the concepts that are being taught. Beginners or very private individuals are welcome to sign up as observers and will not be made to play in-front of others. There are 2 fees for each participant category.
- Once full payment is received, a Zoom link to the general festival will be sent via email along with the YouTube links to all the concerts. We ask that you do not share the Zoom links with anyone else. These are for participants only. Thank you for your understanding.
- Not from the UK? Maybe the time difference is an issue? We can work something out. Please email Valérie to see how we can make this work for you and adjust any fees. firstname.lastname@example.org
£50 for active participants and £30 for non-active participants (observers).
All queries: Contact Valérie Hartzell, Artistic Director by email: email@example.com