- Applications and deposits will be accepted on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Payments are done via bank transfer. Once your application is sent, an invoice will be sent via email.
- Note: Total Balance Due must be received by 7th of April, 2021. Early bird gets the discount! If you turn in your application by the 1st of March, we will give you £5 off the total tuition.
- Master classes are limited in space. Daniela Rossi will give a master class on the morning of the 10th of April and Valérie Hartzell will give a master class on the afternoon of the 10th. Private lessons, given by Valérie Hartzell, Eleanor Kelly, Mathew James & Daniela Rossi, will be assigned to 1) those who would like one 2) in order of application received and 3) are open to all levels and ages. Master classes are open to all ages but only for intermediate and advanced students. Please send an email with level of playing (if taking exams in Trinity or AMBRSM) or years of study. Acceptance into the master class will be given by email.
- Once full payment is received, a Zoom link to the general festival will be sent via email along with the YouTube links to all the concerts. We ask that you do not share the links with anyone else. These are for participants only. If participants wish to take private lessons, a separate Zoom link will be assigned with a specific time. Thank you for your understanding.
- Not from the UK? Maybe the time difference is an issue? We can work something out. Please email Valérie to see how we can make this work for you and adjust any fees. email@example.com
£100 total without performing in Master Class or Private Lessons (includes concert tickets).
One Master Class: £15
One Private Lessons: £15
Two Private Lessons: £27
Combined Master class and Private Lesson: £27
1 Master class and 2 Private Lessons: £42
Please see application below for more information. If you are unsure of your repertoire for the lessons and master classes, leave that blank. You can email Valérie closer to the date your prepared rep.
All queries: Contact Valérie Hartzell, Artistic Director by email: firstname.lastname@example.org