14-15 March, 2020
We welcome exhibitors to the Classical Minds 2020 Edition. You can choose to join us for a whole day or for the whole weekend.
Exhibitors will present their products & guitars in the Lobby Area & Classroom of the Village Hall between 9:30am-5:30pm on the 14th and 9am-7pm on the 15th. The classroom will be available when private lessons are not in session. Note that on Sunday, the classroom is used by a church from 9am-2pm.
14 March: £20
15 March: £25
14 & 15 October: £40
There will be tables available and exhibitors are responsible for setting up their own tables.
Exhibitor Fee also includes the following:
- One concert pass to Saturday night's concert. Exhibitors may have their guitars out before the concert and at interval. CM is not responsible for the theft or destruction of property. It is advised that exhibitors be with their merchandise at all times (and gather them up during events they wish to observe).
- Teas/Coffees & Fruit/Pastries/Biscuits; please note lunch is not included.
- Your name, contact information, web site and logo (if one is available) will be listed on the CM web site.
- We will announce that you will be at the festival on all social media, in a mass email to the participants, announced at registration and on the evening of the faculty concert.
- Exhibitors may audit any event during the day if not showing guitars.
- Exhibitors names and web site will be listed on the Saturday night evening concert programme.
Exhibit space reservations must be received by 1st of March, 2020.
Please email Valerie Hartzell at email@example.com in order to receive payment information and to email your logo.