9th and 11th of April, 2021
We welcome exhibitors to the Classical Minds 2021 Edition. Applications are currently closed as all the spots are now full. Thank you for the exhibitors who are participating this year.
There are NO fees to showcase your guitars or scores. We do ask that the exhibitors donate something to our tip jar for the concerts. We will divide up the donations between the artists. All Lecture Recitals and concerts are held via YouTube and the master classes are on Zoom. Once you register, I will send you all the YouTube links and the Zoom link for the master classes. You are welcome to watch any of the events during the festival.
- Both showcases will be held on Zoom where all participants will be observing. The first showcase will be Friday, the 9th of April from 2:00 - 3:15 pm. The 2nd showcase will occur on Sunday, the 11th of April from 9:30 - 10:30 am.
- Each exhibitor will receive 15 minutes of time to showcase their instrument (s) or scores on one of those days. Space is limited to 9 exhibitors and is based on order of applications.
- Your name, contact information, photo, short biography, website and logo (if one is available) will be listed on the CM website through the Exhibitor's Page. Once you fill out the application, please email Valérie all the information.
- We will announce that you will be at the festival on all social media, in a mass email to the participants, and at the faculty concerts (links to your websites will be included anywhere concert videos are posted).
- If you wish for any of the artists to perform on one of your guitars at their concert (not the whole concert, last year it was on one piece) or lecture recital, please email Valérie at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if it is feasible. If you are featuring scores at the exhibit, please contact Valérie about having the guest artist do short video demonstrations of sections from scores. The videos will be played during the 15 min allotted time.
- The showcase is only open to UK based guitar builders.
Exhibit space reservations must be received by 1st of April, 2021.
Please email Valerie Hartzell at email@example.com in order to receive payment information and to email all your relevant information for the website and social media.